Cable siemens s5 - 6es57341bd20

lepmor

I CONNECT THE CABLE (COMPLETELY NEW) AND THE MACHINE WORK FOR 3-4 HOURS , AFTER THAT THE MACHINE STOP AND THERE IS NO CONNECTION BETWEEN THE PC AND THE PLC . I put a new cable and it is the same . For me it is very strange , never happened .
Could be i can repair the cable but i have not the pin-out and if i could repair i have not solved the problem . because i'm sure i connect it and after some hours i loose the connection one more time .
If some one can explain me i will appreciate it a lot .
:mad: siemens .....
best regards and thanks one more time for your "idea" !!!!!
[email protected]

Similar Topics

Hello everyone. I have a question, because I searched the internet and I couldn't find anything about it. I have two pc-ppi cables. The one...
Replies
Views
Hi Complete newcomer to S7 so go easy on me... Siemens S7: What cable do I need to connect S7-1200 PLC to HMI? The touch screen is one of these...
Replies
Views
Gents - hope somebody can help out, I've been tasked with fixing an OLD SCADA system. I've got an S7-226 PLC thats configured for Modbus comms via...
Replies
Views
hello sir, I am using SIEMENS USB/PPI cable 6ES7 901-3DB30-0XA0 for s7-200 plc.But unfortunately its cable broken from RS485 side 9 pin...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I have an issue about maximum cable length calculation of a digital input on Siemens SM321 card. by calculation and according to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom