GOT1000 Communications

Terry1284

I need to hookup a Mitsubishi GOT GT1575-VTBA to an existing network. I have 2 Modicon PLCs(984), 7 Mitsubishi PLCs on our ethernet, and 5 Yaskawa GL60 linked with PC Link. I know that the Mitsubishi's I can hookup with an ethernet communication module, but am unclear of how I can hookup the rest. I know that the Modicons can be hooked up individually with RS422 GOT modules, but want to try to use as few as modules as possible. Don't have any idea of what to do with the Yaskawas. Any help or info would be appreciated being this is my first experience with installing a GOT into a network.

Similar Topics

I am still fairly new to Mitsubishi. So I am hoping some guru or someone here will be able to answer these. I have GT Designer 3, when i connect...
Replies
Views
Just Wondering how easy or hard it is to use a GOT1000 with RsLinx and RSLogix500? I have ran across a couple units and would like to try to use...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, Our GOT1000 HMI was wired incorrectly when the vendor installed them. +24V was on ground and ground to +24V post. Everything was...
Replies
Views
Dear PLC expert's , Currently I'm using,Mitsubishi GOT1000 for my conveyor process panel. The problem is when ever a power trip or power surge...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to program Mitsubishi GOT1000 Series HMI (GT1055-QSBD) using GT Developer 2 (V2.18U), however when I try to write program to HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom