Mitsubishi HMI GOT1000 (GT1055)

Rumiat

Hi,

I am trying to program Mitsubishi GOT1000 Series HMI (GT1055-QSBD) using GT Developer 2 (V2.18U), however when I try to write program to HMI, I get the following error message:

Error <000000133>
GOT Type Error Occurred

It seems I have selected the wrong HMI unit type for my project. I do not seems to have GT10xx option available in my GT Developer2 program.

I dont know if I am missing a driver here or if I am using the wrong software altogether.

I have attached screenshots of the problem as well.

Please helpp. Thank you.

P.S. I am new to this forums, so please excuse if me if theres any errors.

GTD2-1.jpg GTD2-2.jpg GTD2-3.jpg

Similar Topics

Just Wondering how easy or hard it is to use a GOT1000 with RsLinx and RSLogix500? I have ran across a couple units and would like to try to use...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, I have encountered a situation where in I have to establish a communication between a Mitsubishi HMI GOT 1000 and EZAutomation PLC...
Replies
Views
hi all i am new here i have a mitsubishi smart touch hmi i.e ms-60t-pe but i cannot find a software to edit and download a program in it any help...
Replies
Views
Hi anyone meet the situation like it I posted. really need hlep!!! Need the HMI displays. I am looking for your answer asap.
Replies
Views
Hi, Anyone know Mitsubishi PLC ? I have a A960GOT HMI. When I power it up, It shows "system is wired incorrectly! please change phase sequence!"...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom