Mitsubishi GOT1000 HMI

Abdul03

Dear Friends,

I have encountered a situation where in I have to establish a communication between a Mitsubishi HMI GOT 1000 and EZAutomation PLC. I am trying to read tag status from the PLC in to HMI. I do not understand how to read tag values on HMI.

This is the first time I am working with a Mitsubishi HMI and I am kind of stuck. I have been checking the manual and it says nothing.

If anybody out there have any idea about creating a communication between a GOT1000 and a third party PLC. Please advice me. A little help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Thank you for the reply, much appreciated.

I have managed to establish the communication between GOT1000 and EZAutomation PLC via Modbus TCP and it is successful.

Thank you once again!