corrupted program

Let me work on it for awhile, I can screw just about anything up I put my mind too.

It's easy, take the program out to bars, show R rated movies to program... pretty soon you will have a slutty program.

thomas52 said:
how do you corrupted a program
Preferrably, you don't. But maybe you can reread the answers in your other thread about the same subject.

BTW1 Before I forget: even starting a new thread doesn't change our minds about doing your homework for you. You better even don't try this trick another time or you'll earn yourself a reputation, a bad one that is.

BTW2 You might start by asking the right question: How do you corrupt a program. I tought English was the native tongue for Americans? Respect at least your language.

Last edited:
BTW2 You might start by asking the right question: How do you corrupt a program. I tought English was the native tongue for Americans? Respect at least your language.

Not anymore. "Build Self-Esteem" programs in schools here now are more about making little Johnny 'Feel Good' then actually answer correctly.

That, and txtng hs md prpr nethng st00ped.

Thomas,

Forget about the human traits associated with the term "corrupt" and think about how it can be linked with a computer program. While booze, wild women, parties and so on really sound like fun to us I'm pretty sure the average PLC would be bored to death. Now, give them a bucket full of 1's spiked with a little 0's and then you can get the average PLC jumping. So, THINK about this and share your answers with us.