Communication error OMRON and V710iTD

emmychen

I have Omron Sysmac CJ1M CPU22 PLC, which is working on a machine with V710iTD HMI. Now the problem is come that when i ON the machine, the HMI Displays " communication ERROR" and written below TIME-OUT, SCREEN NO:0 RECEIVED COD NO:

if you have any idea about this please help me.

Communication Error HMI V710iTD with Omron.

I have Omron Sysmac CJ1M CPU22 PLC, which is working on a machine with V710iTD HMI. Now the problem is come that when i ON the machine, the HMI Displays " communication ERROR" and written below TIME-OUT, SCREEN NO:0 RECEIVED COD NO:

if you have any idea about this please help me.

Similar Topics

I have some error of communication with PLC Omron CJ1G by use USB link Rs232 i can't transfer program finish who have this problem before help me...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have a issue with communication between two different PLCs. So here is the facts, The Master PLC is Guard Logix 5069 with IP...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am currently trying to establish a message instruction to pass data from a 1756-L73 to a 1756-L71. My communication path from the...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble running the application throught my PLC, tm221me32tk with magelis HMIGTO6310 I have prepared the plc programme, also created...
Replies
Views
I don't know if this is the right place for the subject at least I'll try. The company has one of the oldest computers that is a master Windows...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom