Strange Issue with RSLinx and ControlLogix

rthornton

It has been a while since I have used RSLinx extensively, but I do not remember ever seeing anything like this.

We have a customer whose C-more will only communicate with his ControlLogix via Ethernet (ENBT)if the PC is connected through RSLinx. If the PC is not connected, the C-more and ControlLogix do not communicate.

Here is the wierdest part. The PC can be connected either DF1 or Ethernet to the PLC and the C-more and ControlLogix will comm.

Similar Topics

This forum post I found seemed to reference the same issue, and if posts were still allowed on that thread, I might make an account there to post...
Replies
Views
It has been a while since I have used RSLinx extensively, but I do not remember ever seeing anything like this. We have a customer whose C-more...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Been working adding new pages and features to an existing SCADA and have encountered a strange error when it comes to the sizing of...
Replies
Views
I have a customer with some old RSVew32 projects and they needed a cheap solution to be able to keep running them. So I was able to use a prosoft...
Replies
Views
Hello everbody. Trying to hook up a 525 VFD in 2 wire run, 4-20mA speed and a pot that runs the drive in hand mode. For hand mode, there is a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom