Simatic Net 6.2 Sp2 on XpMode

Longhorn

has anyone successfully installed simatic net on xpmode in windows 7, i keep gettin an error about installing it from a remote session.
Any Ideas??

simatic ss.jpg

I had a problem installing siemens until I put the DVD in or copied all the software to the virtual C drive and installed locally as per say then deleted the installation files.
I also had to play with settings giving myself 1024mb and setting the lan connections to the correct ethernet card in my machine. I was surprised it wasn't transparent. I also downgraded automation licence manager to v3 not v4 as it didn't license properly.
All working now though.
Best to install locally so copy from your network to local drive install and then delete installation files - this worked for me not sure why though.