PLC beginner's inquiry

hajy

Hi everybody, I have just strated studying PLCs, Siemens S7 series. I was making on V4.0 STEP7 sort of calculator by using the INTEGER MATH blocks but I ran into problem, the simulator says that the INTEGER MULTIPLICATION is not available with s7-200 simulator...so can you help me please...maybe there are other simulators...

Last edited:
No other simulators that I know of.
I found it best to have a S7-200 at my side and do all testing and debuggin directly in it.

Similar Topics

So to start off: I have no experience with PLC's, but I'm good at figuring stuff out, but I need some help to know if my PLC is just dead in the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking on PLCs to make automations in a greenhouse (30x90 feet) in Canada, Québec. The goal is to start a heating, move rollup motors...
Replies
Views
How do you code it to when you push a button attached to X001, it turns on Y001. Then, the next time you push the button attached to X001 it...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is my first thread on here, completely new to plc. Have been given a 1769 L24ER QB1B to play with. I have a PA2 power supply and a...
Replies
Views
hello everyone, I have a siemens s7-1200 that is dismantle from a worksite. I want to learn writing program. however, it's locked and need a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom