Crimson 3 and MetaSys

TxEagle

Noticed there was a Beta driver in Red Lion Crimson 2 for a Johnson Controls "MetaSys N2 Slave", but nothing (yet?) listed as an option in Crimson 3. Are there any plans to include this?

Ken

Anything that was in C2 will end up in C3. We merged all the drivers across at the start of the tech preview program, and we'll resync them again when the product goes RTM in the next week or so.

Feel free to register for one of my FREE classes in 2010 if your in Texas. I am going to start teaching Crimson 3.0 this year. My first classes might be a bit weak as I am trying to learn C3 myself. Here is where they are listed both in Houston and Dallas.

http://www.adcreps.com/calendar.aspx

Joe_WaZoo

My goal is to make it C3. I got the new G310V models and just need to get my hardware back from the class I did in Jackson, TN a few weeks ago. Hope that distributor didn't sell my hardware. It was 6 times the inventory he had on the shelf. Like so many other distributors. Good thing they don't run grocery stores, the shelves would be empty.

Joe_WaZoo

Mike,

You should try to shoot for the week of March 15th as I will be teaching a class in Houston on Tuesday 3/16 and then other class in Dallas on Thursday 3/18 of that week. I should be a little more polished by that time to make the class a bit more solid. My class in two weeks will be a little rough at this juncture.

Red Lion HMI classes Texas March 2010

Thanks,
Joe_WaZoo

Hey Joe, quit hijackin' my post! And check your phone!:D

Mike, if you could make the Dallas class, it would be nice to meet you.

Ken