Help finding a suppier

mrowen

Wondering if anyone could help me with obtaining operator panels. I see panels on most industrial machinery seems to be black anodized aluminium plates with the text for switches either being etched or screen printed maybe. I would like to find someone who does this printing but first I guess I need to know how it is typically done. Anyone have any ideas.
My application specifically are for a panel about 18 x 5 inches with several 22 mm push button switches that need to be label. Don't want stickons or individual tags. Want nice clean panel.
Thanks

Thanks for the great and fast responses. I downloaded the frontpanelexpress and gotta say that's exactly what I was looking for. Will give them a try and let everyone know how they did. Love freeby cad program with pricing built in as you go. We'll see how this goes
Thanks

Why don't you just use touch screen HMI's?
This way all the text and switches are built in the screen.

No HMI's in this design and I pretty sure this would add significant cost over a few switches with labels.

The Frontpanelexpress is great so far. Downloaded a free cad program that was simple enough to create my file. Price is constantly updated which is really cool. An ordered painlessly from the software. Supposed to ship next friday. We'll see but this was way to easy. I have used a similar service for printed circuit boards (PCB123) and that has worked really well. Only issue I have with them is it's not so easy to get the boards soldered up but that's another thread.

Got my first switch plate in today from frontpanelexpess. Quite impressed with actual plate but even more impressed with the packaging since I am in the packaging industry. Thanks for hooking me up. I'd highly recommend this particular supplier for operator panels (funny, I'm the only one that calls it that). Nice site you guys have here.