Siemens USB/MPI+s7300/400 plc adapter cable

chama mulenga

Hi,

l would like to find out if the above mentioned cable can work with windows vista ultimate and business.How much does this adapter cost.Find attached copy of the cable

001201.jpg

For Step 7 V 5.4 you can use XP Prof. or Vista Ultimate or Vista Business (Siemens Catalog ST 70 from 2009).

Similar Topics

Hi there, So i have the siemens comfort tp700 hmi. I want to print using printserver and laserjet, but is there any way that i can change the path...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Before the computer decided to update windows 10 last night my cable was working fine.....now its not. Does anyone have the drivers...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I need to transfer a tia license for a couple of days from one pc to another via usb and then back again after wards. What is right way...
Replies
Views
Dear experts, I can't connect to Siemens s7 200, I have Siemens ppi cable but I don't have serial port on my pc so I used serial to usb converter...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I am beginner for PLC programming and I have cable s7 300 USB/MPI cable but unable to find drivers for that cable . Can any one help me to find...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom