PCS7 4.0--CFC blocks help

Sandor-CRX

Hello,

I'm having a problem:

I'm working on a old plant which is controlled by PCS7 4.0
The plant stood still for 10 years and now I'm engineering the software again in 7.1, because the orginal software is gone.
I only have a CFC print out of some functions.
When looking at this CFC print out, I can't understand some of the logic.
I was wondering if somebody can take a look and tell me if the blocks that are used, are custom build (can't find them in 7.1) and what the function is of the blocks:

PROC_UNIT and COMB_OP_D

The enclosed file is logic of a demiwater unit. The unit is controlled by a S7300, that is connected to a S7400. The program consists in the S7300 and data is exchanged on DP, using important signals from the S7300. The CFC chart features basic signals like unit on, unit healthy, failure etc with some interlocks.

With hand, I written down the symbolnames of the signals or at least an explananation of the signal.

Hope somebody can help me.

Thank you,

Regards,

Sandor

Last edited: