PCS7 Runtime group names not sync with CFC names

userxyz

Hi,

Runtime Groups are not the same name as my charts, I made valves, motors etc once in a CFC and then copied with the Process Object View. The Runtime Groups were not synced...

The question here is... can I correct the Runtime Group names ? I've red on forums that this can cause a broken link between the Runtime Group and the CFC...

How can I solve this without rebuilding everything manually, wich could not be the solution in a descent DCS system.. ?

Kind regards,
Combo

Untitled.png

Similar Topics

Dear all, i have a question about automation station runtime license(po 100) in pcs.license expired mean that all obhects used or mean that...
Replies
Views
I have an ES server, OS server and a redundant server, connected to an OS Client via the Ethernet communication between the Network cards, I am...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have an example project of the cm ptp ET200 SP HA with 410-5H DCS (PCs7 9.1 SP1) for MODBUS MASTER/SLAVE communication ?
Replies
Views
Hello, Is there a sequence when installing both TIA Portal and PCS7 in the same PC? First TIA and then PCS7 or viceversa? Thanks in advance.
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm currently working on a project involving both PCS7 (v9.1 sp2 upd1) and a Panel Comfort system. This necessitates the use of TIA Portal...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom