Posting items on the auction site AND

rsdoran

Lifetime Supporting Member
I attempted to post an item on the BUY/SELL part of this site. For some reason it would not accept my password. Is separate registration required for it?

Phil. Would a count on the header bar next to the buy/sell of items present or alternatively a different colour of the icon if an item is present be possible. I rarely check that page as it is not a well utilised feature so an indication that there is a new item would be appreciated. Regards Alan Case

Similar Topics

Perhaps my memories are failing but I used to be able to attach files and post picts directly.....if I upgrade my membership can I post directly...
Replies
Views
Hey group, is there a section where we can post potential jobs openings? Is that allowed on this website? New to the thread - Thanks Never mind -...
Replies
Views
Full time, hands on technician needed for large manufacturer on digital transformation journey. Pay based on experience. Even the most...
Replies
Views
Hopefully this is an easy question... My company is just starting to use FTA Manager, I am the one tasked with making it work. I want to put the...
Replies
Views
How would I post a snapshot of an AB RS500 program here? I mean while I'm on-line to the project. Not that I'm having a problem right now, but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom