Weintek HMI MT8000i ethernet problem

klikopc

I have been working with a PLC which has three WEINTEK MT8000i TouchScreens and a computer with an ICONIXS SCADA and an OPC server.
Everything is connected to a switch and every element has a static IP adress!

Now, simetimes during operation, the computer with the OPC server loses communication with the PLC. During this time the Weintek Touchscreens still function.
I even had a couple of instances where the switch stoped funtioning for a couple of minutes.
The WEINTEK Touchscreens use Modbus TCP and someone told me that they may flood the communication.

Has anyone had this problem or knows something about weinteks???

thanks

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am currently facing a challenge while trying to connect two Weintek HMI units with a Mitsubishi FX2N PLC. When connecting a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys: I'm looking for, the programming software for Weintek MT8150iE, I looked for at Weintek Website, but , I can't find it help me please AD
Replies
Views
I'm attaching an image. Ideally, I want to display a week worth of data on the hmi, but the max seconds I can enter for the x axis second display...
Replies
Views
Having some fun with a system I’ve been asked to recode. The HMI is manufactured by Weintek (EasyBuilder Pro) and the PLC is an ABB PM573. Linked...
Replies
Views
Hi; I have Weintek HMI MT8051XE at a machine. I want to play a customized alarm sound. I uploaded the alarm sound in project and downloaded to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom