590+ SSD drive configuration

mvannantn

Please anyone help on 590+ SSD drive configuration.

We need to run the DC motor only two speeds without speed reference potentiometer. One is 30% speed during start and when we have pressed the faster push button the speed of the motor is increased to 70%. Also the motor run with 70 % of speed if we pressed the lower pushbutton the speed comes down to 30%.

Regards,

Mani

Similar Topics

Hy everyone, I have Parker DC Drive (590+). in ints manual there is mentioned about P3 port which is based on (RS-232) communication. I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm struggling to get these devices to talk to each other. Does anyone have a sample project they could allow me to look at. The HMI is a...
Replies
Views
Hi, Please could someone explain how to read (Eg. actual speed) from a 590+ drive on a Redlion HMI or to write (Eg. main setpoint). I have...
Replies
Views
We are having problems with the drives freezing up and not following the commands that are issued thru DeviceNet. Has anyone else had this problem?
Replies
Views
I have just finished testing some panels and have attached the devicenet and logix files Apart from rung comments etc is there anything i am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom