WinCC Flex compile problems

ABTech

Hi Guys,

I know it is the weekend but would be really greatfull if someone could look over my Step7 project to see why I can't compile the WinCC project. All I know is a changed a button on one of the screens and for some reason I know cant complie the project.

The project is 4MB zipped so I have uploaded it to rapidshare.

The link for the file is http://rapidshare.com/files/339833290/Effulent.zip

I know there are loads of warnings with the compile but in perticular its the two errors which I can't fix. When I right click on them and choose go to error it doesn't go anywhere.

This is really annoying me now as I need to get this fixed before tomorrow afternoon UK time as I have to drive up to Newcastle from Cardiff to be on site Monday morning to finish this job and dont fancy loosing my whole weekend redoing the whole screens.

All help will be greatfully appriciated

Thanks

Jonathan Davies

Jonathon,

Can you post file somewhere else. Unable to download from rapidshare without an account.

Barry

Hi Jonathan.

I loaded it into my Flex 2008 SP1 which converted and then compiled the project without problems.

It said that the project was a 2005 SP1.
If that is true, I strongly recommend that you install HF7 for 2005 SP1.
Then try to compile again.

JesperMP thanks for the advice with HF7. Took ages to get it to install (My field PG is pathetic) but now the program compiles without any errors.

Hopefully can finish this system in time for Monday morning now.