Error in S7

gordon

G
When I try to go into a LAD/STLFBD: Program blocks

I got a pop-up windows with text:

There is a time stamp conflict with at least one block call.

Anybody?

It means that the block you opened has called a function or function block with time stamp confilict which means the called block has been changed and the calling block is not updated. The time stamp conflict block is coloured in red. So in S7 for example if OB1 calls FB1,DB1 if FB1 or DB1 changes you should update the block call in OB1. You can do it several different ways:
1) delete the old block and call the new block
2) Right click on old block call and click update block call
There should be another way but couldnt rememeber it now...

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone. Not posted on here for a long time, but I am hoping someone can help me. I am doing a differential pressure calculation in a L27ERM...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have a issue with communication between two different PLCs. So here is the facts, The Master PLC is Guard Logix 5069 with IP...
Replies
Views
Hi Siemens guys! I am experiencing SF fault on our S7-300 (6ES7 315-2AH14-0AB0) CPU from time to time. I've checked the diagnostic buffer and...
Replies
Views
Hello..I am new to Plc.I have Mitsubishi Melsec Fx3Ga-40MR PLC controlling a machine for packing powder.Currently the Plc has issue which power...
Replies
Views
hello, I'm a student and for my final grade I have to repare a sepro robot. the only problem I have for now is that i have an error code 3...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom