H2-ctrio and step motor help

pmpinc

Hello, I have a PLC system by Automation Direct. The Parts list of Direct soft 5.3 software, Direct Logic 205, DL250-1 CPU, D208CDR RELAY, THEN THE H2-CTRIO from there it goes to the stepper drive which are STP-DRV-4035 to SureStep Motors. I have been able to do everything with timers to make a step motor go on after a cretin amount of time. But is there a way to turn on the other motor when the other motor stops not based on time. I just wrote a quick example of what I'm talking about as of right now they both go right when the foot pedal is pushed. any help would be great!
EXAMPLE
motor 1 turns on runs some steps and turns off
motor 2 now turns on runs so steps and turns off
motor 1 turns back on now that motor 2 is done and turns off.
Preferred Medical Products, Inc.

motors.jpg