MicroLogix PD (PID) data type

cjh

Does anyone know the details of the PD data type structure as it is laid out in memory (as one could see if looking at the data in DF1 request)?
For example: If you look at the Timer data type in the SLC/MicroLogix user manual, it tells you that Word 0 contains the EN, TT and DN bits in their respective bit locations (15, 14, and 13) and Word 1 contains the Preset Value and Word 2 contains the Accumulator Value.

Has anyone seen documentation like this for the PD data type that is in the MicroLogix? I've looked pretty thoroughly on their website and can't find it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies. Bernie and Bob, that is exactly what I was looking for.
I've been used to looking in the user manual for that info. I didn't even think to look in the help file.