Can a script do this? (flexible)

Hi..

I have a question about my flexible 2007 project for you experts.. :)

I would like to make a script that can print a screen when it is loadet. I have a page that contains a trend, that shows logged temperatures from a two rooms. I have created a scheduled event that activates the screen with my trend at 11.59 PM. Ant then i would like to print the trend. But the problem is, that it takes som time from when the page is activated and until the trend is loadet.
Therefor i was thinkins if i could create a script that prints the screen when the trend is fully loaded??? But i have alomost no experience with creating scripts - actualy i have only created 1 simple one before.

So i was hoping that some of you could help me on the way, or maby tell me if there is a better way to solve my problem.

Regards
Morten

Well, I dont use WinCC Flexible anymore, but I would try this:

Load a script on the onLoad event for the screen;
In the script:
  • Add a delay in the script (or even beter, in the plc). You can add a delay in the script by checking the Time when you entered the script, then create a while loop that loops untill (Time + n seconds)
  • Do a printScreen.
I'm not sure if this will work (or even if the printScreen function can be accessed in script). Just an idea!

Well, I dont use WinCC Flexible anymore, but I would try this:

Load a script on the onLoad event for the screen;
In the script:
  • Add a delay in the script (or even beter, in the plc). You can add a delay in the script by checking the Time when you entered the script, then create a while loop that loops untill (Time + n seconds)
  • Do a printScreen.
I'm not sure if this will work (or even if the printScreen function can be accessed in script). Just an idea!

Thanks for reply.
What you suggest is actually what i do now. I load the screen, and then wait a time, and then print screen. And at last i change back to previous screen.
But my problem is that it takes different time to load the graph. It depends on how many loggings it has to load. And then the time is not always the same.
So I was wondering if it is possible to program a script that is printing when the graph is loaded, and not after a preset timer..

Last edited: