PV 1000 + Data logging

phil hughes

Lifetime Supporting Member
What data logging capabilities has a PV 1000+ ? . I have bought a flash card.Will the operator be able to take the flash card out and read the file.?

There is an utility to convert hist. trend data into some sort of readable data file. Check knowledge data base @ allen-bradley web site. You would need to configure your PanelView to log data into the flash card. But keep in mind the max. number of data samples is 300000. If you need more elaborate data logging - must use external data collection utility, Canary Labs for example.

Similar Topics

Good day, Is there a separate memory allocated to the data logging points FactoryTalk View 1000 or is it one for everything? I log 10 data tags...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I've setup some trends on a PanelView Plus 1000 HMI using RS View 32. The trouble is that the trending only starts when you visit...
Replies
Views
When I see the Kilogram data on the electronic scale indicator that changes quickly and smoothly, but Same data on panel view plus does not change...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have been using cr3000 hmi for some time now using the trend viewer for most monitoring applications that require viewing past data...
Replies
Views
Dear All Now we use controllogix5000 as controller and panelview plus1000 for Display all required parameters as work site that more than 100...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom