I DONT HAVE 4-20 ma

amjad hadi

hllo every one
I have magnatic flow transmiter ( YOKOGAWA MODEL ADMA AE220MN)
, when hapend flow ,the out put of ma still zero even if flow changed , any can help my to solve that and I will be thanks

You should use hart 375 or fluke calibrator 742 in order to connect to this magmeter to simulate 4 mA and 20 mA and check the values of its output.

1) Power the meter with AC.

2) You're connected to the correct AO terminals?

dmaf11.jpg

3) Connect a milliamp meter in the magmeter's analog output circuit instead of the 'receiving instrument' (your PLC analog input), to determine whether the meter output is working or not.

dgj51c.jpg

Your milliamp meter should track the flow.

4) Section 6.3.7 shows low flow cutoff. Your flow must be above the low flow cutoff. If flow is below low flow cutoff value, then output = 4.0mA

5) You have configured a flow range and engineering units, correct?

The statement below, page 6-1, might mean that you have to be very careful of exactly which value you enter, because it asks for 30.00 for a value of 30:

The basic input value for display is flow span value. It is recommended that the
accuracy of the first digit is in a 0.05 to 0.1% in case inputting the flow rate span
value.
For example, 30m​
3/h should be set as 30.00m3/h.