Writing into PLC memory over Ethernet

Airmiha

Hello everyone !

I would like to write data (integer numbers) from a notepad file into PLC memory (possibly using Ethernet) and then use this data in Unity Pro (I'm working with Schneider's Modicon M340 PLC).

Can anyone give me a summary of what I would need to do to make this functionality or direct me to a site where I could find some manuals which could help me ?

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

I'm currently a senior in college working on a senior design project involving PLCs and Raspberry Pi. We have data taken using the PLC that we...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for help writing to PLC tags from Excel. I am using Factory Talk Gateway as an OPC server and Excel VBA to write out to an...
Replies
Views
Hello, i am currently trying to create a plc programme from my Tia portal v16 for a package filling machine. But i am kinda new to the plc stuff...
Replies
Views
i am new to these things. I have no intention of using this in a commercial way whatsoever. I wanted to write a small plc programme for myself. We...
Replies
Views
HI all, I have a CP1L PLC programmed with Omron CX-one and I need to adjust the internal real time clock externally, i.e get my PLC code to set...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom