Traffic light using a pico

Here are some general guidelines. The "Search" function at the top of the page will provide many hints. Type "traffic + light" (without the quotes).
You can start by naming each output like east-west green, north-south red, and so on. Next you'll need some timers to set how long which outputs are on. Next, go watch a real traffic light in action and write down exactly what is happening and when, step by step. That will help you determine what is needed on each program rung. Next learn how use the pico programming software. Study hard, try to write the program, post your efforts, ask specific questions if you get stuck or don't understand a particular item.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hey guys am doin ME project based on PLC. The title is "Density based Traffic Light using PLC". Am using 3 sensors. Am having a little probs in...
Replies
Views
Hi.. I've just completed Exercise 2 of Traffic Light simulation (using WordCompare). The one about Walk sign showing and blinking. Please...
Replies
Views
Dear friends Can anyone help me with a design of a traffic light controller using plcs for a heavy and light traffic as well as perdestrian...
Replies
Views
I know how you hate this subject, but I need assistance. I need a 2 sec time frame when the both red lights are on. This should happen twice in...
Replies
Views
I am a complete newbie to this stuff and wanted to try this out and was looking for any information on how I can complete this by Wednesday...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom