help with Wonderware trends

radusandor

I have Intouch v. 9.5 with development license and I want to make some trends with data from InSQL database. My question is I need the license for ArchestrA IDE to do this. If I don’t need that license what can I use to do this. To save the data in InSQL database is working but I don’t know how to show data from database using historical trends.

Thanks.

Do you have Active Factory license's? This is what we use to view InSQL database data.
It contains Trend/Query as well as some add-ins.

No I don't have active factory license ... I try to use the trend tool from Intouch but I can't make historical trends with data from InSQL data base or I do not know how to do this, if that is posible.