Using Encoder in Delta PLC

samirnadkarni

:site:Hi! everybody

Pl. inform me instruction to count Encoder pulses In Delta PLC SV series with Phase A & Phase B with Marker Pulse

Thanks

:geek:Sameer

h dont now about sv but in loacl delta plc has 2 point are faster thann the the other they are x0 and x1 u can connect the enconder to them and use the high speed conter in soft then u can read th pulses of encoder

Similar Topics

Studio 5000 & PF 525, Ethernet Comms, Encoder FB, Using Motor RPM as speed reference I'm trying to figure out how to send a speed reference in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an application coming up where I have a motor that runs forward or backward to adjust the linear position of a machine component...
Replies
Views
A bit of background here: We use an incremental encoder with a counting module in our PLC configuration. Using dual phase / quadrature counting...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum. I have a problem with the encoder and PID. We need to turn an encoder controlled rollover. I am using...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am working on a double sided labeling machine where is two parallel conveyors ,the bottles flows between them . The lower conveyor is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom