Wiring to Control Logix I/O

bubbleship

Wiring to Control Logix I/O. I need your help to understand the following statement Wire numbers to the PLC on the following naming structure: I: (slot)_(word).(bit) So in slot 1 is a 16 pt input card my wire number going to input 4 would be I:1_04 or would it be I:1_00.04?

Similar Topics

Hi, I am new to PLC world and new to this forum We are using Allen Bradley Control Logix 1756 IO Modules. What type of cable to use to connect...
Replies
Views
Using 24VDC Asco 4-Way Solenoid valves to supply air to actuators with NC/NO mechanical switches to indicate open/close position of each valve...
Replies
Views
I would like to get some feedback from the forum regarding control panel wiring and in particular segregation of wiring. I happen to be part of a...
Replies
Views
I have been working on more and more systems with E300 electronic overloads as a requirement. I know ENET technology has come a long way, but as...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a book, publication or website for learning to create control panel wiring diagrams? I know there are standard electrical...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom