TrendX in Visual Basic

coda9753

I have a wierd thing happening. I'm trying to use trendx inside a visual basic program. Everything works fine and i actually do get data back on the trendx but the pen does not move. The minMax is set and shows in the legend. The actual value shows in the legend just the pen will not move

Similar Topics

Factory Talk used to use a trending product called TrendX. GE uses a product with the same for displaying archived data in their Proficy View HMI...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have one computer where the trends fail to create a history log. The first time you open a trend ( on project load ) it says "failed to...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody. Please help solve the problem. In Factory Talk part of the tag has been moved from one log file to another. Now I need to make...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I need RSTrendX .ocx File. I've been searching the Net for over an hour and no luck. Can you please help me if you know where to get...
Replies
Views
Me and my colleagues are currently working on upgrading our plant's RSVIEW32 version 7.40 system. We're starting to add dual-headed displays...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom