fc 106 analog output

neemohi

i am using 313C 2DP PLC to which i have connected a 8 Channel ,12 bit Analog output card .
Problem is when i am Downloading FC106 into the PLC i am getting an error.SF LED on PLC is getting on and PLC is going in STOP Mode.
Please help.

i am using 313C 2DP PLC to which i have connected a 8 Channel ,12 bit Analog output card .
Problem is when i am Downloading FC106 into the PLC i am getting an error.SF LED on PLC is getting on and PLC is going in STOP Mode.
Please help.

Hello neemohi;
FC106 'UNSCALE', from the TI-S& Conversion Blocks library is indeed the required FB to convert a REAL value to a PQWxxx address of your analog output module. And it should work with any S7-300/400 CPU. You might have an addressing problem (accessing a module that does not exist in the hardware configuration, for example) or a programming issue.
Whenever you have a SF LED active, it is recommended you open the Diagnostics Buffer so you can see what event(s) have triggered it. Do not stop at the first entry, sometimes more than one message can be needed to get the full description of the error.
If the message in the buffer states 'Missing OBxx', the buffer states that it needs this diagnostic OB loaded to the CPU for it to cumulate data on this particular fault. Simply create the OB block with the number required (in the Blocks folder of Simatic Manager) and download it to the CPU (no programming necessary at this point). You will then be able to collect data on the occuring fault next time it appears.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier