Uploading Siemens HMI

amar.aa.eng

Hi friends ,
I have one Siemens TP170 HMI I want to upload the wincc flex program into my PG , I need the steps to do this ?

Regards

it is imposimble to do modifications in uploaded program. you can only do modifications in the wincc flexible project, ask the project source from developer of your system.

u can use the program uploaded by Prosave for backup/restore purpose only.
for modifications ask the supplier to provide wincc flex project.

I think it may be possible only if

• There was memory/flash card inserted in the HMI when the original download took place.
  • The allow upload tick box was selected when the original download took place.
Very unlikely though so your only options are to try and find the original wincc program (could be part of a step 7 project) or start again!!!

salam amar.....
hmi siemen you can only upload used prosave only backup/restore to save your file if u want to edit or what ever, u must have original program called your VENDOR

eliskasim
kluang johor :confused:

some info or help to upload PLC, HMI program

Hi dear,

I want to know that is it possible by Pro save software to upload the HMI or PLC program of any other brand than SIEMENS. I have a program backup inquiry and Client has a Union PLC and HMI (etop20B) , whose program needed to be upload but the programming software is not available.

please help me to find the solution for back up,

Thanks & Regards,

M Waseem

Hi dear,

I want to know that is it possible by Pro save software to upload the HMI or PLC program of any other brand than SIEMENS. I have a program backup inquiry and Client has a Union PLC and HMI (etop20B) , whose program needed to be upload but the programming software is not available.

please help me to find the solution for back up,

Thanks & Regards,

M Waseem

Do you mean UniOP?