Uploading siemens td-200

Hello there, currently im working on a s7-200 to s7-1200 migration. Thing is that s7-200 has a TD-200 which contains all of the alarms and i dont quite seem to be able to upload the .mwp file including the 'TD_DATA_0' datablock.
I'm able to upload the program from PLC, but it just wont include the information regarding TD200 alarms.

any help would be much appreaciated.

Similar Topics

Hello All, I am using siemens s7 200, CPU 224N. The problem is PLC has program but when i am uploading it, everything goes successful but the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I want to upload the program from my CPU317TF-2 DP to my PC via connecting to CP 343-1 Advanced since it has LAN ports and the CPU...
Replies
Views
I need some clarification about uploading the HMI file from a Siemens MP277 to edit it in WinCC. Although the machine manufacturer is no longer in...
Replies
Views
I'm using a 3rd party USB to MPI adapter cable. I can see 157 blocks of various types listed under Accessible Nodes in Simatic Manager. The Upload...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hardly a Siemens expert, and am struggling with a conversion I'm working on right now. A system was purchased at auction, and I'm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom