RSView32/RSTrendX issue

BAJ1

RSView32 v7.5 CPR 9, RSTrendX v?

I can't seem to figure this one out. I can't get the historical data to show on a new screen I made with an RSTrendX on it.

I have a RSView32 screen with a RSTrendX on it, it pulls up the history, works great. I wanted to make another screen similar to it, so I saved it as a new screen. Then I added the necessary database tags, created a new Data Log group, and added the database tags to the group. I set all the parameters for this group the same as the previous screens tags were set, but set them for a faster collection rate. I then added the tags from this data log group as the pens on the chart. When I run these changes, I get no historical data. Every time the screen is left and returned to the chart starts off clean.

The screen I copied works perfect, I set everything up the same, what am I missing?

Thanks,
-Brad

1 / Go to the project manager and on the command line select < Start DataLog ???? >with the name of the newly created DataLog model ???? added as well

My money is on that you have not created that startup in your startup macro

2 / Have you rebooted the computer since you created the new DatLog model

I did actually remember to add it to the Start Macro, but I had fat-fingered the name. šŸ™ƒ Copy-and-paste is my friend, I just need to use him more.