Looking for someone with S7 experience, Dayton OH

agarb

I am overwhelmed with projects. Considering that I have no prior Siemens experience, I am considering hiring a contractor with S7 experience to do some design work for me.

A starting point for this project would be to generate electrical schematics from a written list of I/O points. The drawings will need to utilize IEC symbols.

Upon completion of the schematics, there would be the potential for the contractor to build the 6 control panels for me. Depending on my schedule, the next step would be to possibly have the contractor provide the programming.

Location needs to be Dayton, OH.

If interested, please send me a PM.

Thanks for the Marc's contact info - I left him a message.

I now have 3 potential leads, hopefully one of them will work out.