PhoenixContact Programming problem

bvrm

Hi,

I'm programming in pcworkx (phoenix contact) an whilst compiling i get the following error:

attachment.php

it is related to the datatype I declared by myself:

attachment.php

but i don't know what is wrong with that, because i followed the structure of an example in the help:

attachment.php

Why am i not able to use my own datatype?

Grtz,
Bvrm

Naamloos1.jpg Naamloos2.jpg Naamloos3.jpg

Actually, it is not within the definition of udtcode. The definition of udtCode stops after end_struct;
(see example in help i included).

Thanks for the reply anyway.

I don't see anything wrong with it.

I would change your udt to the example, and try again. If that works maby the problem lies with the TIME_AND_DATE type. But it would surprise me if thats the problem.

Marsi

Hi,

I found that the array of structure does work if i replace DATE_AND_TIME by INT. So something must be wrong with this advanced datatype putting in a structure.