Monitor Output Word in S7

No. What I do is use a temporary location to "see" it. For a testing example put a rung of logic in that Moves MW100 into PQW300. Then you can monitor/modify MW100 and you will see the raw counts being sent to the PQW.

As a general programming practice I always create a data block location for the PQW value. For example in logic I will unscale to the DBx.dbwxx location, then move DBx.dbwxx to the PQW. This allows the raw counts to be monitored by the programmer as well as displayed on the HMI.

Or you could just monitor it in the Hardware Config.

300 and 400 IO-cards (both digital and analog) can be monitored in the HW-config. This is especially nice for AO-cards. Only drawback I've found is, AO-card cannot be monitored if they aren't on the main rack. (in our configs)

So, depending on your configuration, it's possible.