WinCC Flex Compiler Error

Brodin

The project that I am working on started with WinCC Flex 2005. About 2 years ago we upgraded to Flex 2007 and have made modifications and used it continuously. We are now upgrading to WinCC Flex 2008. All goes well during the upgrade to version image 7.2.2. Here is where the problems start.
The compilation goes well for the first 95%. At the linking of the project, I get 10 identical compilations errors (Error : Internal error (detail: error get the Tag Table - object type: DYNAMIC_DUMMY_HATCH).

I have tried reorganizing the project, "save and optimize", deleting temporary files, "rebuild all". I have even gone back to the earliest version of the project that I can find (Aug 2006) and upgraded it and get these same errors, so this is not something that is recent. None of my other projects are having this issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thank you

We are already running SP1, thanks. We still had a PG that wasn't updated yet, so I was able to go back on this line so we can run. We just can't make any more modifications until I get this resolved.

Kinda what I was afraid of. I am in the process of stripping everything out of the project a little at a time to see if something breaks free. Thank you very much for your input. I will reply with the solution when this is finally resolved.

Thank you guys for your input. It seems that compiler for WinCC Flex 2008 does a much better job error checking than either 2007 or 2005. The faults were coming from visualization left over (and should have been deleted) from the original project that this one was copied from.

Than everyone again.

Okay, so this is too late to help you guys, but this just happened to me.

The internal error sort of points to a problem in the tags, but in my case it was a screen that had an 11 element scroll list that was empty. I had been working with several HMIs (converting our HMIs from 2007 to 2008) and hadn't had a problem up until then.

I finally deleted the screen that had the "offending" scroll list and copied over the same screen from a different project. Problem solved.