Rice Like 920i + Timers

mbeylis

Hello

I need to be able to do the following on the scale above

When I weigh a value I need to trigger a timer that waits a specified amount of time. If before that time is reached the next value is weighed then the timer must reset and start all over. If however the next value is not weighed before the timer expires then I need to stop the process

What I am trying to achieve is to stop the process if the time between reading to weight values is bigger than the allowed time

How can I do this.

I see there is starttimer, stoptimer etc but nowhere can I see how I can specify my own custom method to be called when the timer expires

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello fellow members, I have a project that has supplied the Rice Lake 920i with Ethernet TCP/IP® Interface 71986 (a Lantronix device)...
Replies
Views
I currently have a scale system and filling machine that uses a Rice Lake IQplus 355 HMI for weight indication and a MicroLogix 1200 PLC to run...
Replies
Views
One of my customers is adding 3 920i Rice Lake scales to their Remote I/O network. They are using a PLC5 80/E. I have gone in and added the new...
Replies
Views
I have a machine that is down. I have iRev and the info from the dealer to download to the indicator. But when I try to do so it tells me to put...
Replies
Views
What has been your experience with year over year price increases on your Tech-connect service contracts? Is it up to the distributor? 30% seems...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom