Tech manual needed for the Rice lake 920i

Pinn

I have a machine that is down. I have iRev and the info from the dealer to download to the indicator. But when I try to do so it tells me to put the indicator into setup mode. I have tried to place the HMI in to setup mode but it stills t says the same thing on another atemp to down load.

Does anyone have the tech manual for this unit on PDF so I can see what I am doing wrong?

Or information on how to acomplish this task would be great as well.

Pinn said:
I have a machine that is down. I have iRev and the info from the dealer to download to the indicator. But when I try to do so it tells me to put the indicator into setup mode. I have tried to place the HMI in to setup mode but it stills t says the same thing on another atemp to down load.

Does anyone have the tech manual for this unit on PDF so I can see what I am doing wrong?

Or information on how to acomplish this task would be great as well.

The manual is too big to post. PM me your email address and I can send you a PDF on the installation manual.

You can go to Rice Lake's website, register, and get access to documents

http://www.ricelake.com/

Hello.
I am working with a 920i controller and I hope you can give me some assistance. I am trying to communicate the rs 485 port of the controller with the computer. I used the protocol specified in the manual. The communication was successful using hyper terminal. Nevertheless, I need to send the commands using Visual Basic 6.0. When I tried it, I didn't get a response from the 920i. I think that the problem is that the controller does not recognize the STX of the protocol. Using hyper terminal it is typed using CONTROL-B, and in visual basic, converting decimal 2 to it ASCII. Is there anything I can try to make this work?
please write back to [email protected]