OT, looking for Omron programmer near Toronto

controlled

Lifetime Supporting Member
This is way off topic, and I hope it is ok to post here.

I have a small machine that is being controlled with an Omron plc. My customer wants it changed to an Allen Bradley micrologix 1100. I have a good amount of experience with AB, but have zero experience with Omron.

Is there anyone in the Toronto area that could give me a hand translating Omron to AB. I have the original sourcecode and schematics.

Please PM me if anyone is interested.

This is way off topic, and I hope it is ok to post here.

I have a small machine that is being controlled with an Omron plc. My customer wants it changed to an Allen Bradley micrologix 1100. I have a good amount of experience with AB, but have zero experience with Omron.

Is there anyone in the Toronto area that could give me a hand translating Omron to AB. I have the original sourcecode and schematics.

Please PM me if anyone is interested.

I was born too late. Just read this post.. OFF topic also. How was it?