Looking for the site for Omron Multiway

TapeRia

Does anyone have any links to download Omron Multiway, the sites i was give was either down, or the application i have downloaded have an error code of class not registered Thank you.

MrPLC has it in their download section
https://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?/files/file/836-multiway-v74/
That's v7.4.
I'm using v10. Think it was from myomron.com.
You need to register then can access the download section.

U see the funny thing is I'm not sure is it my problem or the site problem i cant't seem to register as a member there. The requested email never comes, I email for help and still haven't receive and reply that's why i'm asking here

U see the funny thing is I'm not sure is it my problem or the site problem i cant't seem to register as a member there. The requested email never comes, I email for help and still haven't receive and reply
I suspect it is a site issue; I have the exact same thing happen when trying to register for MrPLC...