s5-115u plc

mehmosh

hi i am dealing with s5-115u plc.now it has problem.the system is manually working normally but on automatic mode it does not work.there is no error indication on the cpu.may be the problem in any input or ouput module or in communication module.basically the system consists of different podiums and it moves up and down either by manually or automattically.be remember that all podiums are different but all using same plc for automatic control.but all podiums have the same problems.please help me how i diagonse the problem that what module is faulty,and where are the possibilities of problems that cause to stop the podiums.

thanks
mehmosh

hi i am dealing with s5-115u plc.now it has problem.the system is manually working normally but on automatic mode it does not work.there is no error indication on the cpu.may be the problem in any input or ouput module or in communication module.basically the system consists of different podiums and it moves up and down either by manually or automattically.be remember that all podiums are different but all using same plc for automatic control.but all podiums have the same problems.please help me how i diagonse the problem that what module is faulty,and where are the possibilities of problems that cause to stop the podiums.

thanks
mehmosh
If the system works in manual and there's no indication of a fault on the cpu then I assume "something" (a sensor, conditions not met or so) prevents your system from running in automatic mode.
Don't just assume a module is bad just because the system won't run in Auto mode.