Micro master420

thanks for the manual link however I refer to the siemens drive references that I have it show only one drive with one potentiometer as speed refernce.

What I want is two units micro master420 running with single potentiometer as speed ref.

Assuming the drives each have a separate 10V supply for the speed pot, wire the two negative power supply terminals together and to the low speed end of the pot. Wire the two speed reference inputs together and to the wiper on the speed pot. Connect the high speed +10V end of the speed pot to only one of the +10V terminals.

Hello Mr. DickDV thank you so much for your reply, Please open attached file containing the drawing, let me know if this is what u mean. I am a keen reader to your post, I know that you are adept particularly in motors and drives, it was also known to this forum that you are one of the most respected members of this thread.

Kudos,

danpreps

Yes, danpreps, your attachment is exactly right. But, as for me, well, I'm just an oldtimer that's been doing this stuff a long time and is willing to share my experience. Nothing special but appreciate your kind words. Thanks.