Using WinCC Flexible

mr.bubu

Dear all buddy,

I have 1 project using plc siemens 300 series with ET200 and to communicate with scada is wincc flexi.the project is to show the trend only (speed and temperature).

how can i setting the data can storage to HDD:unsure: automatically every 24hours in 1 folder and the maximum 6 months folder??.

Other things at wincc flexi which parameter at trend side i can set trend is show for 24hours??

Could anybody can help me to solve this probem....http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/images/smilies/headscratch.gif

Similar Topics

Hi All, I have to convert my csv file to an excel sheet in Wincc Flexible 2008 for which I have written the following code snippet...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have to convert my csv file to an excel sheet in Wincc Flexible 2008 for which I have written the following code snippet: 'Alarm_Log.csv'...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Is there a best way to do it one faceplate for 200 pcs of objects in WinCC flex RT? In my case, i have done with script for all 200...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to change the property of an object in the current screen. Changing the color of the object works fine but BLINKING property...
Replies
Views
I got this Step 7 Project which is already well define. i have added a HMI device to the project the HMI is a MP277 10 Inch Touch so far i've...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom