Using one WinCC flexible Faceplate for 200 pcs of ...

MOeZ

Lifetime Supporting Member
Dear All,

Is there a best way to do it one faceplate for 200 pcs of objects in WinCC flex RT? In my case, i have done with script for all 200 pcs. is it right way to do it? Plz advices me if u have any others way to do it.

Bgrds,

Sadly, you can't multiplex a structure tag and you can't link a structure tag to a UDT. Using a script to calculate the tag addresses is the best way I've found of using the same screen to control many identical PLC objects.

Nick

Hi
I am interested in the script ideas ... is there an example somewhere for a basic faceplate that i could develop

Thanks for Kind Suggestion. Hello, cjd1965, i will give you screen shot and scripts what i have done so far for 200 pcs (not PCS7) of valves with one face plate.

Hi
That would be good. I dont really need the PLC code, it is the script i am interested in. If it is easier for you to strip it down to only 2 valves that would be fine also.

Post here for everyone to share or I will pm you my email address if you prefer to keep it quiet

Cheers