Dosage pump

MrQ

Hello,

All dosage pumps I have ever used has a 4-20mA command signal and seperate supply.

Now, the customer has a pump with a 24 Volt DC motor. Speed is to be controlled by varying supply voltage 0-24 V. It's a small motor and I have not yet found out the current but it is low.

So, I need some way so that a 4-20mA or 0-10V signal from my PLC can control 0-24V to the motor. Ideas???

Basically the same way you'd control a 90V or 180V DC motor. There are 24V versions available. For example, THIS ONE from Dart will do 0-24V, and accept a 4-20ma control signal (with an option board).

🍻

-Eric

Similar Topics

Hi All I have Dosage pumps with 145 pulse/minute at max speed. at that point flow is 48 l/h @ 50 Hz. How do i calculate the volume per pulse...
Replies
Views
Hi i have a dosage pump with rate that can be adjusted between 12 and 125 impulses per minute . i want to operate it externally with 2...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to assemble a simulator/practice booster pump system that uses PID to maintain steady water pressure under various outlet demands...
Replies
Views
I've gotten to the learning curve where I can program a call for pump to come on at set point but I'm not sure how to turn the same pump off when...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, I was looking for a little help on a school project. I was asked to program three pumps with two inputs, more and less. The project...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom