RSview SE sql server error

frw312

I am running RSview SE in a local runtime. I have an alarm history object in a display. When the display is called to open that causes an error message on the status line “sql server doesn’t exist or access denied” The app has been running fine for more than a year and this just started in the last week. Searching the error on the internet it appears this is a Microsoft generic message that can mean a lot of different things. Not being that familiar with sql I am hoping that someone out there may have run into a similar situation. Thanks for any input.

Similar Topics

Hello, I use an ODBC database in RSView SE 4.00 to log factory talk messages and errors to a sql server 2000 database. But, there is an error in...
Replies
Views
I'm using RSView VBA to record the last parameter adjustments made for a given product in an MS Access data base. The Access table contains...
Replies
Views
I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how best to display SQL data on an RsView screen. As the operator is processing a batch we're...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have searched and have read many posts until I am a little more than confused. I need to log data from two separate pieces...
Replies
Views
I'm currently trying to Implement a RSView SE app to write to a SQL DB. (MySQL) I have completed setting up the datalog models based on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom