WINCCFLEX trend saving

Dentim

hi everybody

I have the following question.
I have a Siemens 315-2DP connectted to a MP277 touchpanel.
I have a screen where a "trend wiew" is monitoring an analog value. Now i would like to have following items on my screen:
yesterdays trend view: a copy of the trendview-image that was recorded yesterday (saved at let's say 6PM)) and next to it the current (still updating) trendview of today.
Every day at 6PM the "yesterday"-image gets replaced by the actual trendview.

Now is my question: how can I do this? If you have an answer please explain thoroughly, I am only a student.

thanks in advance

Similar Topics

I am using the time interval logging functionality on a MP377 panel. Log files are periodically copied and stored onto a flash card, so far so...
Replies
Views
Hello ! Can somebody help me with report of production in winccflex 2008. Now I can see and can print only last cycles of production, and I want...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I was wondering if it is posible to communicate an S7-1200CPU with a WinccFlex runtime (running on a PC) via Internet. I don't...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have problem with screen in winccflex 2005&2008. When start runtime start screen is normal,but when go to the other screen and back to...
Replies
Views
Hi there! I have a problem with StartProgram command in Flex. I made an application in Borland C++ builder what works with files from the current...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom