A problem with a comparison block

Shohadawy

I'm using a comparison block "LE". The block does not generate an output although the condition of the comparison is correct and all the contacts before the "EN" of the block is true. I tried connecting the "EN" directly to the power rail in the ladder but the same problem exists. What may be the cause of such problems?

What may be the cause of such problems?
A "double-coil" - reusing the same output BELOW the comparison block, where another rung turns off the output. Remember that the PLC will do what it was LAST told to do.

Similar Topics

Hello! Im about to pull of all my hair over this: With this ladder i try to make a retained timer, with the possibility to reset it. But the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am beginner in the plc programming, and I am learning it using SoMachine basic software. There is a comparison command, which I...
Replies
Views
On all pages of my project i have a lot of information, texts and details that should not not be shown. I can remove them for each part apart from...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have had problem with upgrading some projects from v16 to v18. I tried it on 3 diffrent computers. I want to post this so that anyone that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am having a challenge installing a new drive ACS355-03E-44A0-4 as it keeps on displaying Fault code F00018 even when the load is not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom